Sunday, November 16, 2008

Only the Truth is True

"The truth is true. Nothing else matters, nothing else is reral, and everything beside it is not there. Let Me make the one distinction for you that you cannot make, but need to learn. Your faith in nothing is deceiving you. Offer your faith to Me, and I will place it gently in the holy place where it belongs. You will find no deception there, but only the simple truth. And you will love it because you will understand it." ACIM Text pg. 272 (message from theHoly Spirit)

"The quietness of its simplicity is so compelling that you will realize it is impossible to deny the simple truth. For there is nothing else. God is everywhere, and His Son is in Him with everything. Can he sing the dirge of sorrow when this is true?" ACIM Text pg. 274

Only the truth is true and all else is an illusion.

I have been so busy lately, really getting into my crafting (sewing, crocheting, knitting, felting) and now I'm getting into the writing mode and focusing energy on that. I think by me being interested in so many different things, it is the ego's way of sidetracking me from the Course, keepingme caught up in the world, taking my time away from reading the Course and meditating. Yet, I must remind the ego that by practicing forgiveness I am finding my way back home. Even if I never read another word in the Course (since I have read the text twice and done the lessons once and read the Manual for Teachers and Clarification of Terms twice), if I forgive and forgive, I will return home sooner rather than later (for we shall ALL go home eventually).

No comments:

Post a Comment