Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving and A Course in Miracles

"I thank my Father for His gifts to me." ACIM Lesson 123

"Today in gratitude we lift our hearts above despair, and raise our thankful eyes, no longer looking downward to the dust. We sing the song of thankfulness today, in honor of the Self that God has willed to be our true Identity in Him. Today we smile on everyone we see, and walk with lightened footsteps as we go to do what is appointed us to do." ACIM Lesson 123, para. 4

I am thankful today for the true Me that God created. I am grateful to Him that He has given me everything, for there is not anything that exists that He has not given me. I am thankful for the seeming problems that arise in my worldly life, for they are opportunities for forgiveness and shine on the road home. The Holy Spirit can use such difficulties to show me the way. I am thankful for my brother. One with me, we share the Sonship and I cannot enter Heaven's gate without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment